How to check your PAN Card is Active or Not ?
Hello friends, today we are going to tell you the news related to your PAN card.
Friends, it is very important for us to read this post because in this we will teach you How to check your PAN Card is Active or Not ?
Friends, as you all know, that we have heard many news about getting PAN card canceled in the past, in which we were told that by July 1 we have to link our PAN Card with our Aadhaar Card or else our Pan Card will be canceled.
As per the information given by the Minister of Finance by Santosh Kumar, more than 11 lakh Pan Card has been closed or has been disabled.
Now friends may be your PAN card get closed, so it is important for you to know whether your PAN Card is active or not.
It is also important to know this because the last date for linking Aadhaar Card to Pan Card is 31 August 2017.
So friends, if you want to check your Pan Card online please follow the steps given below and easily check the validity of your PAN card –
Steps How to check your PAN Card is Active or Not ?
- Firstly you have to click on this link to go to the Income Tax Department’s official website – Income Tax Department Website
- After that you have to click on the Know Your PAN in the Left Side.
- Now on the next page you have to fill some personal details.
Note: Friends, here the mobile number should be the same, which you provided in your PAN card form because the user will be sent OTP to this number for verification.
- Now in the next page you have to put the OTP that came on your mobile number in the empty box and click on the valid button.
- After clicking on Validate Button, in the next page you will see it under Remarks whether your Pan Card is active.
So friends in this way you can check very easily whether your Pan Card is active or Not.
Hopefully now you know that – How To Check If Pan Card is Active or Not.