India’s farmer is the life line of India but the most neglected is also a farmer.
Farmers commit suicide every day but kisi ko koi fark nahi padta.
But today we will tell you some interesting facts related to farmers jo shayad apne aaj se pehle nahi sune honge.
Nine Things You Most Likely Didn’t Know About Indian Farmer
1. You will be surprised to know that about 7% of India’s population is directly and indirectly dependent on agriculture.
2. If the data of the Ministry of Agriculture is considered, toh 2013 aur 2014 mein गेहूं ka record production hua tha, it was about 95.9 lakh tonnes.
3. Farmer hardly grows wheat, but every year 21 million tonnes of wheat is spoiled. You would be surprised to know that this quantity is equivalent to the total grain of Australia.
4. India is the second country to produce cotton in the world which is the highest cotton growing country. India’s cotton is also sold abroad. Germany aur Italy mein India dwara bheji gaye cotton ki bahut demand hai.
5. India comes second in spices production. Most spices in the world are sold by India every year.
6. If we talk about rice cultivation, then India is the second country where most of the rice is cultivated.
7. India is the only country in the world where bananas are sent all over the world aur ye bahut pasand bhi kiye jate hai.
8. Uttar Pradesh is the only state in India where sugarcane cultivation is in abundance and due to this, India comes second to sugarcane cultivation all over the world.
9. India mein itna अनाज उगाया jata hai, if the whole world is starving, then for 6 months, India can feed the whole world.